Terms and Conditions
Caps.lk would never promise the “lowest price” in town. And here’s why.
- Highest Levels of Reliability ( We reject unrealistic deadlines right at the start without putting our valued clients in trouble with last minute failure notices)
- Convenience ( production specific recommendations for reduced cost & improved quality right from design development stage until product completion)
- High Quality Durable Product (without using B grade fabric/ink/stitching/embroider
y; You will not buy a cap today and throw it away tomorrow)
- Continuous Availability in Material for Repeat Orders ( No stock-lot leftover fabric; just mill fabric)
Our product development cost & effort is probably the highest in town. As a result caps.lk pricing could probably be the highest. A little additional investment in a durable product and a reliable service would always offer you nothing but the right value for your money.
Timeline is calculated from receipt of “order confirmation” email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Normal orders production timeline:100-500 nos: 16-20 working days ; 500 nos above: 20+ working days
- Rush orders production timeline : 4-16 working days subject to additional cost & production space availability
Great if you do not have a finalized design, so that we can help you avoid:
- Cost consuming designs
- Time consuming designs
- Designs that cause poor quality, less durable t-shirts
Basically we re-develop the design for you the get the best outcome.
- Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor as different monitors could contain different colour settings.
- Actual artwork proportions and layout may vary from computer aided prototypes depending on different cap sizes & production related considerations.
- Availability of a particular “standard colour” for fabric/accessories is subject to order placement timeline.
- Different batches of fabric/accessories representing the “same” standard colour could contain colour variations within industry accepted tolerance levels.
- Branding on the completed cap will match actual branding only upto the level each artwork supports print/embroidery parameters. No 100% matching in colour/shape/shade/clarity will be guaranteed. If you are particular about the outcome of branding information, it is strongly advised to do a pre-sample 1 no at a prepaid non refundable amount of LKR 5000.00 with additional 7 working days in addition to bulk production timeline.
- No further changes are allowed after sending the order confirmation email. Bulk production will commence after receiving the order confirmation email and same cannot be reversed once commenced.
(a) samples of previous work:
More samples: Available for viewing at our City Office: No. 225, 1st Floor, Castle Street, Colombo 08 (Monday-Friday:8.30 am to 5 pm)
(b) Customized pre-bulk samples ( optional & produced only at customer request) : Additional non refundable cost of LKR 5000.00 per sample, additional 7 working days from usual production time
Order Confirmation Criteria
- Confirmation email to email@example.com containing
- Approval for final version number of design artwork (eg: V2-1.jpg)
- Bank payslip for 100% in advance payment ( Bank details: Account Name: “LESOVA HOLDINGS (PVT) LTD., Account No: 021810000942, Bank Name: Sampath Bank, Branch Name: Borella Super)
- Finalized size breakdown as per caps.lk size chart in a maximum of 4 different sizes (LKR 5000.00 additional cost for each additional size).
Finished goods pickup location
T-shirts.lk Finishing Store, No. 81, Wattegedera Road, Maharagama, Sri Lanka(Doorstep delivery: 3 additional working days | Colombo 01-15: Free of Charge)
The prestige/satisfaction link dissertation help is no exception